Redesigning my Ambrivan Generator Bases

It is a long time in coming. Well not a looooong time, a couple months since I started my CS Ambrivans. The old bases are static and boring, so I decided to try and make the bases flow more and be more interesting.

I ┬áhave a couple issues with the male base, the biggest one is that I made his torso just a touch too short. I will be fixing the torso during the lining process. I love the female base and don’t anticipate any changes with her. To finish may take me to the end of October though. There are a lot of elements that need to be put into place, lining, coloring, detail work, etc. Most other work will be put on hold while I take care of business here XD

MALE

FEMALE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *